OK. Digital Marketing Agency in Australia

Search
Close this search box.

ECP Growth Companies Fund

Redefining Active Investing

ECP Asset Management, brought to you by Copia

Copia Investment Partners is proud to partner with ECP Asset Management to offer Australian investors the ECP Growth Companies Fund.

ECP brings to the partnership its investment expertise as fund manager. Copia is the distributor and Responsible Entity of the ECP Growth Companies Fund.

ECP Growth Companies Fund

A high conviction, all cap Australian equity portfolio designed for alpha generation

Concentrated
25 – 30 stock portfolio

All cap universe with mid
cap bias

Strong outperformance since inception

Rated ‘Recommended’ by research houses

The case for active stock selection

ASX return a sum of different parts

The performance of the ASX can be broken down into 5 parts.

Passive funds miss most of ASX’s potential

Indexed funds rely on market beta (17%) for performance, leaving 83% inaccessible to the investor

ECP Growth Companies Fund targets biggest alpha driver

Fund focuses on active stock selection (idiosyncratic) for performance, which explains 33% of the overall ASX return

Why ECP Asset Management?

Experience and track record

ECP was established in 2013, and the founders had a successful history with a previous fund manager dating back to 1996

Highly rated institutional and retail capability

The fund manager is well rated across both channels and this supports its active investment approach

Performance

The fund manager has delivered strong performance results for investors across multiple strategies since inception

Finding the right investment opportunities

The Fund seeks to identify and invest in high-quality growth businesses that can generate predictable, above-average economic returns, both in terms of their price appreciation and earnings potential.

Growth Anomaly undervalued

On average the market undervalues extremely high-quality, capital efficient, organic growth businesses

Time Arbitrage overemphasized

The market tends to overemphasize temporary themes and short-term factors

Researcher ratings

Lonsec ‘Recommended’

ECP has a “strong performance track record of alpha generation from the underlying strategy against the Benchmark” and “the Manager (ECP) applies a detailed bottom-up fundamental research effort that is considered logical, repeatable and robust.”

Zenith ‘Recommended’

ECP has a “strong performance track record of alpha generation from the underlying strategy against the Benchmark” and “the Manager (ECP) applies a detailed bottom-up fundamental research effort that is considered logical, repeatable and robust.”

X